Thursday, July 17, 2003

Apartments

I went to see the apartments yesterday. They are nicer on the inside in Phase I of the apartments than on David's side. We are going for the 2 bedroom/2 bath. Jason and Amber met me there and looked at it with me. It's layed out in a long, sort of narrow way. Very odd.

I was practically panicking. Jason and Amber walked me through figuring out how much we have coming in and how much we have going out. Alone I can't do it. But with Jon's unemployment we should be able to handle it.

I gave them a check for $164 and took the paperwork home to fill out. The thought of a credit AND criminal background check is a bit daunting (I attached explanations for both mine and Jon's criminal past). I will go home this morning and get Jon to sign all the parts he needs to sign and then take them over and drop them in the night drop box. Jennifer (the rental agent) said it can take as little as 2 hours to find out if we qualify.

No comments: