Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook For Today...


FOR TODAY
February 4, 2010...

Outside my window...
.it's sunny and partly cloudy. Sunshine is so welcome after the dark grayness of winter...
I am thinking...about my marriage...
I am thankful for... some sunlight. It helps lift my depression to a degree. I'm thankful for friends, for family, for online contacts...
I am learning... to let go of my stuff. This decluttering process can be painful, but ultimately brings peace.
From the kitchen...tonight I'll be making Rice-a-Roni with ground beef in it. Bland but filling.
I am wearing...v-necked navy blue polo shirt, black jeans, black socks, black shoes.
I am creating... nothing at the moment. I'm between creative spurts.
I am going...to church with my son and daughter-in-law this coming Sunday.
I am reading...When the Heart Waits: Spiritual Direction for Life's Sacred Questions by Sue Monk Kidd. I'm on a Sue Monk Kidd kick, I just finished The Secret Life of Bees and before that Traveling With Pomegranates.
I am hoping... that my life crawls out of the pit it seems to have fallen into.
I am hearing...so many people committing to compassion in their daily lives. It's heartening.
Around the house...I"m looking towards the move this summer and starting to declutter in my head, hoping to get it out into working on the house soon.
One of my favorite things...is my computer. It keeps me in touch with people all over the world.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Seeing Wyatt this weekend.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...This is so how I feel inside lately, like the slightest comment will start me crying...this is the pit out of which I need to climb...
http://www.emtr.com.br/english/DEPRESSION.jpg

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture. That would be an awesome tattoo. Tee

MysticBlueRose said...

That would be a great tatt. But sad.