Monday, April 7, 2003

Back from Vegas

Vegas was a break and NOW BACK TO MY REGULARLY SCHEDULED MIND-NUMBING, SOUL-CRUSHING LIFE.

OK rant over. There's just no freaking point. There's never been one I guess...it just took me 12 years to figure it out. Women, the gullible species.

And now I can't share any of the pain and despair with Bethany. And I am forbidden to share with Amber so I'm pretty much on my own. What a thought. Sigh. Such a concept. I wonder if Gram had anyone to talk to when Vern was being such an ass? If she had a sister or a good friend to support her and hear her venting? I sure hope so. It's such an isolating thing.

Unrelenting resentment eats the heart and soul. It's shifting my personality and I HATE it. I have to figure out a way to release resentment before it kills me. Emotionally and literally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tigger died today. We don't eve know what was wrong with him. It was very swift but he didn't seem to suffer, thank GOD.

Tigger was our orange cat
but he was so much more than that

He was the loving heart of our life

In times of stress
When we were a mess

He'd touch our face
with his paws or face

And purr his love
into our hearts.

We'll miss you Tiggy-poo.

No comments: