Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Stand against "To Train Up A Child (In The Way They Should Go)" parenting books!!!!!

Muse Mama


sarahlee880 said...

Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn't blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won't cheat, then you know he never will. See the link below for more info.


Leslie Lim said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..


lemon said...

Thank you for posting such a nice article. I’m gonna glance once in awhile on your page to see and read more of your works - great!


sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


Barbie Chiu said...

Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.